Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What's on my phone?

Ok, so I've been really busy.  REALLY busy.  For real.  Work is kicking my tail, home life is getting nuts the closer we get to the end of summer and the start of school (seriously why do we try to cram so much in towards the end?) and I am just plain stressed out.  In the past week or so I've dealt with credit card fraud, unexpected medical procedures followed by unexpected medical bills (we DO have insurance right?), a dental visit and a surprise crown (yeah! My third one! grrr) and about a million other things I can't even recall because at this point I am lucky to have a functioning brain. 

The point of all this?

One post in on this blog thing and I've already turned into the blogger who doesn't blog.  My biggest pet peeve when I start reading a blog.  So I'm going to try to make it by doing a quickie post until I can compose myself long enough for a real post.  Because a quickie is better than nothing right ;)

ANYWAY, I've seen this on a few other blogs I read where the blogger posts pictures they've snapped with their phones over the past week.  I always found them interesting, but maybe that is just me.

So without further ado.....  WHAT'S ON MILLISA'S PHONE?  

Sugar rush in 5.4.3....See that glazed over look?  The "I-look-high-but-I'm-only-5-and-that-would-be-impossible" look?  Pinkberry we love you so good.

The "boys" entertaining themselves as I shop.  I think they were watching a show about kittens.

Elmo trying to chew his way out of a drawer.

Dragon Boat! Post and more pics to come on this.  Tom was on the boat!

The birthday cake I made for my Mom with my own little mitts.  It's triple layer!

Bacon Syrup.  Who? Why? What?

The boys thought this giraffe should sleep in our bed.  Found him like this when I went into my room.  Have no idea when they put him there. 

One word: Blackmail

One of the boys' crafts.  I've been told this is a caterpillar.  Not sure.  I find it cute and creepy at the same time.

More blackmail.  Really, he makes it too easy.

I'm in trouble.  He's a handsome devil. 

Apparently the neighborhood kids lost a cat? or a dinosaur? or a horse?

Some fun at golf. 
So there you have it.  That is what is on my phone.  Some of these aren't from the past week but were so good I couldn't pass them up.  Hopefully I can get my act together and get a real post going soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love! But just like momma said, If you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all :)